2021-07-24 SocialCG Policy SIG Meeting

Hello everyone,

I had an informal meeting today with @Sebastian to understand more about what is going to happen tomorrow. He confirmed the following:

• He will have a meeting tomorrow at 9:00 am with Prabhat Agarwal, which will last ~40 mins. As it will take place in German, Sebastian will be present alone and make a summary of the meeting on this public forum, so it’s available for the community. He might need help in answering some specific questions, so he’ll write in private chats to the community members that he thinks could help him on the spot.
  • The meeting and summary of it will be focused on action points and what could be further planned for the Social SG Policy Group / AP community.
  • Based on this summary, we will make a follow up and see also on how to organize the EDRI roundtable that Sebastian is mentioning, which will be public and in English, in any case.
  • Sebastian mentioned that he will invite Prabhat on this forum and provide him with all the necessary information about AP, to the best of his own judgement.
  • @mathewlowry wanted to attend but wrote to Sebastian that he cannot make it tomorrow (discussion had in private with Sebastian); he is in contact with Prabhat Agarwal as far as I can understand. I tagged you, Mathew, just to make sure you see this on the forum.
  • As the meeting will take place with Sebastian alone, a further focus on transparency, avoiding private messages and enhancing collective work / public access is in general a priority. The reason why Sebastian will go tomorrow alone is that the meeting will take place in German.

I am tagging @aschrijver as he was as well added in some private messages and I want to make sure this reaches him.

In rest, I propose to keep in touch and I look forward to see the outcome of the meeting tomorrow. Viel Glück, Sebastian! :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
Cristina

3 Likes