May Meeting: May 2 1700 UTC

Our May meeting will be on Thursday, May 2 from 1700 to 1800 UTC. Check out the Agenda prep here

Here’s the video-call link we’ll use (we’re going to give Jitsi a try).

All are welcome!

3 Likes

Update! The meeting will now be at 1700 UTC on May 2. This works slightly better to allow more folks to come. The Discourse plugin just sent out an Update activity with the new time, but just in case anyone misses it, here’s another Note (i’ll ping the mailing list too).

2 Likes

@angus@socialhub.activitypub.rocks Thanks for changing the time, as it turns out I assumed the times were in EDT when they were actually in UTC, d'oh! Time zones strike again.

On the bright side it does mean now that everybody who answered can make it!

@angus@socialhub.activitypub.rocks Thanks for changing the time, as it turns out I assumed the times were in EDT when they were actually in UTC, d'oh! Time zones strike again.

On the bright side it does mean now that everybody who answered can make it!

1 Like

🕔 Reminder: SWICG Forum/Threaded Discussions Working Group Meeting

Date & Time: 2 May 2024, 1700 to 1800 UTC

The primary focus of this upcoming WG meeting is to present the findings of several informal surveys (conducted via the fediverse):

Additionally, @trwnh@mastodon.social wished to take the floor to solicit feedback from WG participants on desired UX related to higher ordered collections.

2 Likes

@devnull Sorry I missed this meeting due to lack of a calender event or notification.

@AaronNGray@socialhub.activitypub.rocks Sorry to hear that! I will attempt to add our next meeting to the SWICG calendar, as well as send out additional notices.

In the meantime I have taken minutes and will share them once I have finished editing.

Okay thanks. I was a bit disorganized.

I did see when trying to find the NodeBB post that you tried to get Dmitry to put up a calendar entry, this is probably done best by email and on the SWICG mailing list.

BTW Your ‘julian’ popup card on NodeBB seems not to be displaying a valid response !

Screen shot attached.

The monthly Forums and Threaded Discussions Task Force meetings have now been added to the SWICG calendar at Calendar | Social Web Incubator | Community Groups | Discover W3C groups | W3C
Thanks everyone!

3 Likes

Cheers @codenamedmitri@socialhub.activitypub.rocks thanks for making it official.

@AaronNGray@socialhub.activitypub.rocks hopefully you can subscribe to the recurring event now 🙂