Welcome back everybody! Now that we’re well past the holiday season, we’re planning on having another meeting of the SocialCG 2020-02-08T16:00:00Z.
Below are some proposed agenda items for us to talk about that have come out of recent threads happening on this server and on IRC:
- Progress updates on OCAP and datashards (@cwebber?)
FEDERATION.mdand interop (by @darius)
- Guide for new ActivityPub implementers (by @nedjo)
- progress on activitypub.rocks updates (link TK)
feel free to comment below with thoughts, suggestions, or other proposed agenda topics!
Joining the meeting
Calls take place across IRC for text chat and Mumble for voice (there are clients for every mainstream OS). Calls are scribed for the record and so individuals who are unwilling or unable to speak on voice to be able to participate.
- IRC: #social on irc.w3.org
Mumble: Connect to: dustycloud.org / port 64738 / password “goblincamp”. Join the Social Web Incubator Community Group channel.
- Please mute yourself or use push to talk so as to not interrupt when others are speaking!
- Also be sure to wear headphones when using a microphone. Otherwise there will be an echo and everyone will be sad.
- If this is your first time using Mumble, please show up 10-15 minutes early to set up your audio. (The audio wizard makes this pretty easy.)
- Logs: https://chat.indieweb.org/social/