2021-01-29 Social CG informal party - FUN!

2021-01-29T15:00:00Z

For various very understandable reasons no chair is available today.
I propose to do an informal meeting last minute

Let’s have a party where everybody says what we are struggling with :wink:
Add topics here, come by …

Personally I would like to talk about what Cristina said last meeting:

“so when you as an admin were peering with another instance you are showing your set of values, and if that other instance believes that they are sharing those values, that instance can peer with you”

Join:

I’m struggling with the motivation of being online while the world is incarcerated, being spoiled of its freedom of assembly and agency to resist the unprecedented corporate assault on our common resources. Watching online lack of discourse does not incentivize me to feel comfortable in a chair behind a screen. I like to party instead, with people.

Talking to a screen is still better than just being lonely as hell.

(over here, there’s no lockdown anyway but people are still being cautious)

3 Likes

Yes, I agree, what I meant was e.g. when I explained at German Parliament or all the EU webinars where they misread your questions.
This would not happen sitting around a table.

Sitting around a table we would not accept fascists.

Hi there! Just saw this thread. I was planning on coming today in a meeting, but I see it was postponed to Febr 6th. My understanding was that there will be no meeting on Friday, but it’s going to happen today. In any case, I hope you enjoyed the call yesterday. See you next time on the 6th and have a a great time until then! :hugs:

Hey Cristina,

what I would be keen on:
If we could talk informal (maybe prior to next meeting) about a kit for a Set of “Values and Principles”

for
“so when you as an admin were peering with another instance you are showing your set of values, and if that other instance believes that they are sharing those values, that instance can peer with you”

1 Like

This would make a great discussion in #fediversity and hopefully end up in a #activitypub:fep.