I want to propose an idea for a project that I want to implement, but I don’t know if it will be useful to anyone.
- It will be an engine for creating thematic websites, fansites, etc.
- The main section will be a place where users can post their submissions (it will be possible to turn on pre-moderation or turn off ability to submit posts at all).
- There will be ability to make multiple “sections” - for example first for user-submitted posts and discussions, second for site news, third for pictures gallery, etc.
- You’ll be able to change the appearance of the sections - it can look like a forum, like a newsfeed (as in social networks), maybe something else.
- The tech stack will be based on PHP/MySQL - i want it to be installable on any shared hosting.
- The process of installation and configuration also will be simpler than in other fediverse projects.
- It will be compatible and federating with other ActivityPub-based projects, at least with Mastodon.
sorry for mistakes in English, it’s not my native language Also, sorry if this kind of topics isn’t allowed here.