Any way I can delete my server from mastodon.social?

TL;DR: Mastodon.social is still trying to contact my old server. Any way for me to get them to clear their cache?

Slightly longer: In development, the handles were user@smol.blog and the actors were smol.blog/site/1234567-1234567-uuid/activitypub/actor. Got it working and even was able to follow from my mastodon.social account.

Now I’m moving to production. I want to have the handles be user@smol.blog still, but have the actors at smolblog.com/site/1234567-134567-uuid/activitypub/actor. I think I have Webfinger working correctly since I can follow from an activitypub.academy account, but mastodon.social still refuses to send requests to smolblog.com`.

I even tried creating a brand new handle I’d never used for testing (strike@smol.blog). I can see mastodon.social hit the actor endpoint successfully, but it still says it can’t find the account.

Any ideas? I’d love to be able to just tell mastodon.social to clear its cache of any info from my old server. I’m assuming the long version of that is creating and sending the correct Delete objects…