Fedipage, the source that powers this static website with ActivityPub, has just released v2.0.0! We have a ton of new features and bug fixes in this release.
You can find the release on our GitLab here: v2.0.0 · Tags · Fedipage / Fedipage · GitLab
The following is the list of all the new features:
- Removed content folder and moved out the Fedipage site into a separate repo. This should make it easier for people who use this site to update from the upstream here without needing to worry about conflicts due to content.
/layout/top_list_genericsite generic, it no longer mentions Fedipage and therefore wont need to be customized.
- Made the
/layout/menu/htmldynamic so now there is no need to edit it when you customize sections.
- Added a container shortcode for use on
pagetypes to get left and right margins. It is found at
- Adding new sections is now almost completely dynamic and requires much less modification of code. See updated
- Added MathJax support for rendering Latex and math.
- Added support for PseudocodeJS for rendering beautiful, standard, pseudocode.
- Table of contents will now render if frontmatter
tocis set to
- Added a shortcode to render a GitLab based activity heatmap calander.
cal-heatmapsupport along with
D3.jsand several related extensions.
- Opened up CORS headers since a static site shouldnt need any CORS protections.
- Added a
quote-boxshortcode useful for displaying pretty quotes.
- Improved the
tabsshortcode so the title can be left off and it wont render a black empty square.
Finally here are some of the bugs that have been fixed.
- Created type
/content/_index.mdto be that type. This breaks backwards compatibility therefore we must bump major version according to semantic versioning.
- Card shortcodes no longer need to be linkable. By leaving the url argument as an empty string it will not render as a clickable link.
- Fixed links at the bottom of posts that direct people to the gitlab page for the post.
- Fixed microblog submenu so it no longer extends past bottom of the page.
- Minor improvement to CSS so
pagetypes dont get clipped by the menu header.
- Fixed a bug where backslashes in the summary of a post could break ActivityPub JSON endpoints.
- Fixed the paginator next and previous links, they were assigned backwards.