The previous SocialWeb CG call was on Saturday Jun 24th, which means this month, we’re alternating with a weekday call (on Friday morning).
Does the 9am-10am Eastern / 6am Pacific (ouch) / 3pm CET time slot on Friday work for people? If yes, I propose we hold our next call next Friday, Jul 21.
(I’m also happy to do another Doodle poll, though I realize that asking people to fill one out every month might be a lot.)
The next SWICG monthly call is this coming Friday, Jul 21, am EST / 6am PST / 6pm CET, at:
- Introductions (optional) and community announcements
- IP Protection Note Reminder: a. Anyone can participate in these calls. However, all substantive contributors to any CG Work Items must be members of the CG with full IPR agreements signed. W3C Authentication Platform
b. To contribute to Work Items: ensure you have a W3 account: Account request, and sign the W3C Community Contributor License Agreement (CLA): W3C Community Contributor License Agreement (CLA) | Community and Business Groups
- Upcoming W3C TPAC meeting (11-15 September, hybrid format – online and in-person in Seville, Spain)
- Adopting CG work items discussion
- github issue processing (items requiring community discussion).