Planning the next SocialCG meeting: when?

I’d attend as well.
Yes, I’d love to hear more about content adressed vocab. and how we could help with OCAP.

Also we finished the SRP6a/AES/RSA parts for redaktor.
• I would be interested in E2E endcryption and maybe there are intersections w. content adressing.

• We should also talk about the summer conf now as anything is settled and we would like to start organising,
e.g. the virtual A.P. conf we voted for before fediconf – but if not, I am fine and have sparetime :wink:

• Then we should probably talk about going on with the huge guide (?)

It is short notice but I will ping
@thebaer
At meeting in cologne we talked about the C2S and how we can
• do widgets and interfaces together.
One of the next steps is to add the “native” A.P. widgets to the 138 redaktor/widgets

And I’ll ping
@wakest
for the same but also for the
• “multilanguage” thing, see e.g. LibreLingo
( btw, see also redaktor/languages )

The average visit per person here is about 1 visit per WEEK (not day) :
It is on short notice and probably hard to react for some people within 24 hours and some are travelling today and also are in different timezones which makes it hard to reach the people now.
As said, my impression is:
Better than having to alarm people in the last minute or forcing them to look on Fridays (which is made For Future), let’s keep the old calendar, put meetings in each 2 weeks and see what subjects people add over the time.
I mean: This had worked nice before …
The general topics, people would like to discuss, are clear if you think of the last threads in this forum as Captain Obvious.

Last threads include
@grishka
• Usage of Groups thread 1 thread 2

• Streamlined UX thread

@Alice
• SOLID thread

and many questions involve “porting data and e.g. friends collections (between instances)”

btw
I was pretty much in contact with german members of parliament (Green, SPD and Pirates) this week to look into how we can create a lobby for Open Protocols at the EU level.
I could talk about that.
And we have a new promising law in germany which says it is not ok to use t./fb. for authorities and so the awareness rises. E.g. a chief of a huge Data Protecting Office began A.P. coding his own thing :wink:
But we don’t need to talk about this now.

2 Likes