Webinar with the European Commission and AP Community

Really :heart: wonderful work @CristinaDeLisle and @how!

Christina, I assume with FR you mean France, i.e. CET timezone? I am available 3pm CET on Friday.

Some other points:

• I added the titles as already announced by NGIO to the preparation pad, but the SocialHub Agenda doesn’t show them yet. We may add them to the slides, but shortened.

• Is the Preparation section in the pad, that points to forum locations useful (if updated), or shall we remove it?

• @how, I tried making comments on the presentation, which requires SAML login. But the comments are showing my email account and I found no place where I could change to a chosen username. I think I might use html comments in the markdown.

• We might add some chrome to the presentation (AP logo) to spice it up a bit and maybe some grey / purple colored text, i.e. community branding. The latter is not supported by this markdown, however, I think.

• We have many possible action points or things to consider… i.e. open issues. This thread is too long to parse them, so shouldn’t we collect them in a bulleted list somewhere and keep track of progress? This list might be in that Preparation section.