Things to be done before announcing the forum

I guess the best is to report it to the Discourse team, describing what you would prefer, or create a plugin to fix it. Not sure how it works: it’s a rather new feature reheated to per category moderation groups.

Maybe it can be fixed with CSS in Customize…

A good number of them are already here. The others decided to split. I guess you could try to convince them, but I would rather let them come; at least I tried and failed before. @mxb is MIA, @dansup withdrew early on from s.n and never came back; maybe try to invite them here?

Welcome @tcit!

I gave you the first post in #software:mobilizon, please have a look at Creating a template for software implementation categories and the existing posts with #about tag in #software to give you an idea what to put there.

BTW if you have a favicon for Mobilizon to use as “avatar fair”, please pass it!

Invited dansup

1 Like

@maloki, would you like to post your blog somewhere?

You can simply paste the link to https://blogghoran.se/2019/09/23/activity-pub-its-all-connected/ in a new topic’s subject, then add a blurb in the body (but keep the link!) and change the subject field to reflect your article’s title. Otherwise someone else could refer to it. Maybe @Sebastian since you were organizing this. Maybe that’s a candidate for creating an APConf category… Whatever you think is best!

Welcome @yabirgb! I created a group and category for you #software:anfora. I did not set the right color not images because I’m on my mobile now. Will fix later. Check out messages advice for further guidance. Good to have you here.

Hi! I’m signed up at last.

I see there are a few topics for me to start in the TODO list; I will get to them sometime over the weekend.

2 Likes

Please follow up to Last Tasks Before Launch. I’ll take care of closing remaining tasks here.