Widening The Talent Pool For Our Upcoming Fediconference Initiative

Cuts to the chase and doesnt want to wade through waffle?

You are eminently more qualified than me :slight_smile:

I hope you understand why I may want to appreciate involving many new voices prior to us (shortly) finalizing details.

If I understand from the others there had been mixed opinions as to whether the first event should be early Autumn or at the start of next year

As can be imagined, we could just start commencing things for the first even in a more gentle way (after all there is already enough technical knowhow within SocialHub).
Or we build up more momentum.

Having started to align some early more proximate volunteers, I would consider the decision to be done once we have a few more people in the steering committee.

Ive created a dedicated Thread in any case to clarify things better collectively:

To contact us you could reach me bilaterally via DM:

If you prefer to reach me via E2EE for greater privacy this Matrix account is possible:
@indieterminacy:matrix.org

I can provide an email address if asked.

I will reference these facets above and update the valid points once I secure collective opinions (tomorrow) wrt internal communications channels (there is one private matrix room available for those leading - we have started some discussions on that matter already) and wrt external multichannel marketing and dissemination.

In addition, I should point out that the user j12t was mentioning the event https://fediforum.org/ which is Scheduled this September.
While it does not fall within the governance aspects of this thread, it was something which my previously ATL first link does reference (and thus I should point it out to you given your feedback).

1 Like