:todo: use the Discourse API to autocreate the topic when the repository entry is created.
FEP-09ba: Sample FEP
For the purpose of illustration we imagine the following FEP:
- link to repository:
Process to create the FEP-09ba topic
- Copy the original FEP link from the repository
- Hit the button and paste the link in the title field.
- Edit the resulting title to read
FEP-e9ba: Sample FEP
- Edit the body to read
- Add the tags:
- Ensure category is #activitypub:fep
- Save edit
- Change ownership to the @system user
- Move any previous discussion to this topic or reference it
What you obtained
A new, properly referenced FEP topic is available that provides a direct link to the original FEP from the topic list (thanks to step 2) and can be further discussed in an obvious place.
- You can copy-paste the new topic URL to the Drafts section of the FEP Index.
- Keep an eye on the FEP status to adjust tags, and eventually publish the FEP.